Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Academic Graduation!

Imagine studying for 18 years, oh my! I thought it would never end, but surprisingly I made it. Though not with flying colors at least I made my parents and family proud :) That is the most important thing. Aim for the Sun, even if you didn't for sure you'll land on the stars. My point is just do your best even if you did not reach the top at least you landed second best. I have never felt this much proud and happy in my entire life, "eto pala ang feeling ng gagraduate, SARAP!" :) 

BTW, these are some of the pictures taken from my graduation: 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PROUD PARENTS! 

Photobucket
Wacky family picture! 

Photobucket
Danielle, ME and Mommy

Photobucket
With baby sister! 

College graduation happens only once not unless you're planning to study all your life. :))) And it is the experience that I'm sure you'll never forget cause it ends another important milestone in your life, your academic life. :) 

P.S. I am very grateful to  my parents, family and relatives (especially my grandparents), friends, boyfriend, my alma mater FEU, mentors, instructors and to all the people who helped me. I am so excited to face the real world and rule it. Next stop, RN! Never stop dreaming, they always say that when you stop believing, dreaming ends. Just follow your dreams/goals and for sure you'll be successful. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment