Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black on Black on a Sunny Wednesday

Simple black boho dress for my graduation. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Dress: Jilla Sara, Platforms: Primadonna, Accessories: Custom-made Diamond necklace and bracelet from Lola]

I was so bummed out when they said that we are required to wear a dress with sleeves and about knee level. Oh c'mon I'm only graduating once. I kinda visualized my outfit before hand. I had this beautiful, sexy ethnic outfit on my mind, sucks for me. Well anyway, thanks to cousins Jilla Sara and Ate Anabel for this dress. :) It was so perfect, fits me well. Classy and chic dress just added diamond accessories from my grandmother. I don't wanna dress up too much cause first of all its a graduation ceremony and as much as possible I just wanna look simple and elegant. :)

Me and my sister also played with the camera and had some outfit shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Dress: Ferocetti, Bolero: Ferocetti, Shoes: Korea, Accessories: Ferocetti]

My sister Danielle, paired her black acid wash denim dress with a lace puff sleeve bolero and edgy accessories and shoes. As I always say, never be afraid to pair/match 2 different prints and/or textures. Like what she did here, she mixed lace with acid wash denim and added funky edgy pieces. 

Photobucket

Love Love, Denise <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment