Saturday, November 10, 2012

Biker Girl

This post is 2weeks overdue. Haha. This is what I wore for Halloween. 
Everything was rushed so I did not have the time to think about a cute or unique outfit. Boo! Hahaha. 
So I went with the Biker girl outfit. I just wore a liquid bandage skirt, corset, leather vest, black accessories and boots. 



Photobucket
Awkward pose. 
HPIM4176

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Corset:MTO, Vest: Ferocetti, Skirt: Bazaar, Boots: Shop like Amanda]

Photobucket
Me and my friends went to Ponti and Izumi to drink, dance, party and celebrate Halloween.
Photobucket
With Anna, Yssa and Sheila :)
Photobucket
Ian, Eman, Sheila and Edward
Photobucket
With Arch :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dancing with Natalla and Yssa
Photobucket

Photobucket
Pictures from Sheila, Arch and Izumi :) 

So how did you spend your Halloween? 

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment