Thursday, November 08, 2012

Grainy

Quick post :)

It is so hot here in Manila so, I wore something comfy and breezy. 
I wore a sheer embellished tank top, with denim vest and colorful skirt matched with my favorite Primadonna Pumps. 
My denim, ala marching band vest is the star in this outfit.
I love the gold details of the vest and the simple yet striking cut of the collar. 
Simple addition pieces such as cover ups, vests, jackets, blazers, etc can put together a gorgeous outfit.

IMG_32001

IMG_3228

IMG_3218
[Top: Ferocetti, Vest: FAB, Skirt: Gift, Pumps: Primadonna and Bangles: Hongkong]

Btw, I'm so sorry for the grainy pictures :|
Even though, I don't have my camera with me nothing's gonna stop me from taking pictures. Hahaha.


What do you think?

Love Love, Denise <3


No comments:

Post a Comment