Monday, November 05, 2012

Denim Hearts!

“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn”
-Orson Welles
Photobucket  
Photobucket

People always ask me what my style is, I always say I don't have a particular style. I just dress up my mood. When I feel girly, I wear prints and skirts. When I feel lazy, I just put on a tank top, shorts or bandage skirt. When I feel like I wanna dress up bongga, I put on edgy and statement pieces. Don't limit yourself in dressing up and styling. You just have to experiment and have fun. Put on different styles, textures, prints and accessories. 

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
[Top: SM Department Store, Vest, Skirt and Necklaces: Ferocetti, Bangles & Ring: Bazaar, Earrings: Forever 21, Belt: People are People and Pumps: Zara ]

Photobucket

Today, I feel girly and edgy at the same time so I wore a Satin heart-printed skirt matched with black tank top and denim vest. To bring out the edgy side of me I added Tassel necklaces, studded belt black bangles, ring and my favorite pumps :) 


What do you think about my look? 

Love Love, Denise <3

1 comment: