Sunday, December 09, 2012

Dressing up for the Holidays

Let me start by saying it's only 16 days before Christmas! 
My favorite time of the year, of course! And yes, I pretty much dressed up the part.
 As I was feeling the Christmas vibe, I looked at my closet and saw these pieces of clothing and felt so excited to put it on. 
I just felt that it is just right for the cool weather outside and yet not too covered since we don't have winter here in the Philippines. 
It's just that the wind is colder now. Haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't you love the sweater?
I like how it warms me yet it's still kinda breezy because of the fabric.
I love the crochet/knitted details. It's very Christmas-y! Hahaha.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
[Top: K2, Sweater: Sonoma, Shorts: Robinsons Department Store, Socks: My brother's, Shoes: Primadonna, Accessories: Bazaar]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So today I wore a black spaghetti strap top matched with brown lace shorts and knitted sweater. 
I also wore socks with my favorite Primadonna wedges and added simple accessories. 
I don't wanna put too much accessories cause I want my look to be simple but still edgy and comfy.  


What do you think about my look?

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment