Monday, December 31, 2012

Late Post: Christmas Day Outfit

I've been busy this Christmas season since there are a lot of parties, trips and getaways to attend to. I haven't been posting OOTD posts and stuff, sorry about that. Other than being busy I admit that I was so lazy to takes pictures, I just bummed, eat and celebrate the holidays with my family and friends. 

Anyway, here's my Christmas Day Outfit:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket
I wore Aztec printed shirt from Toppings matched with distressed shorts from Kang Shorts, bangles and rings from Bazaars, headband with spikes from a Korean Shop and my favorite Primadonna Nude Wedges. I just went for a simple casual look. Just perfect for the night. You can move around, play with kids and of course eat a lot without minding how you look.



Just a few more hours before 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment