Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Basics

Lazy day hence the no brainer outfit. 
I just put on basic simple pieces. 

 photo HPIM5077_zpsba872c3a.jpg
Sleeveless top from Old Navy, Shorts from Robinsons Department Store, Leather vest and Bangles from Ferocetti and Heels from Primadonna.

 photo HPIM5079_zps565f8cc0.jpg

 photo HPIM5087_zps52c1673b.jpg


 photo HPIM5090_zps9fde7d71.jpg

 photo HPIM5096_zps3a2f6f89.jpg

 photo HPIM5097_zpsdd84b201.jpg
If you're going to ask me what are the most important items in my closet, I'd tell you simple basic tops, shorts and dresses right away. Plain white shirts, little black dress, denim shorts, nice pair of jeans and plain tops and shorts. I think I can with only those things in my closet. You just have to mix and match, add funky and fun accessories and of course your favorite pair of heels and you'd look fab in an instant. Sometimes dressing down or simple is the best way to look great, not too overdressed just right.

What do you think?

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment