Thursday, January 03, 2013

Start the Year Bright!

This is my first outfit post for 2013 so I opted to wear bright colored ensembles to welcome the year with excitement, happiness and positivity. I believe that what you wear is what you are. Dressing up channels your mood and attitude, if you feel a bit gloomy and sad you wear something dark and if you feel excited and happy you wear bright colors and loud prints. So I started with bright colors to invite good vibes and positive energy. I wanted to go big this year since I just recently graduated and passed the licensure exams, a lot of opportunities are knocking my door and I just wanted to grab every opportunity and rock 2013!
 
Anyway, here's my OOTD:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So today I wore something vibrant and fun. I wore a sheer mullet top from FAB, leggings from SM DEPARTMENT STORE, shoes from ZARA, accessories from BAZAARS and FEROCETTI and bag borrowed from my sister, DANIELLE



So how did you welcome 2013? 

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment