Thursday, January 10, 2013

Capes and Studs

The weather is a bit gloomy outside so I decided that today is a cape worthy outfit day! Haha. 
The weather here in Manila is quite unbearable sometimes. 
So today I wanted to take advantage and play with my outfit. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top from K2, Cape form Thrift Shop, Shorts from Kang Shorts, Boots from LuZiCat and accessories from Bazaars.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Achieving a certain look doesn't mean having to spend a lot on a perfect dress or shoes. 
Sometimes you just have to keep your eyes open for bargains and thrift stores.  
I got this cape in a thrift shop for only 180 pesos.  
Being fashionable doesn't always mean wearing designer clothes.  
Fashion is about being resourceful and creative. 

PS. I know I know, we still have our Christmas decorations. Hahaha. Everyone at home doesn't want to move a muscle and get rid of all the decorations. Just don't mind it. Hahaha.

What do you think about my look? 


Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment