Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stripes in the Sun!

Ang intense ng weather today.
It's really hot outside, solution for that wear light and breezy clothes but of course, never ever sacrifice style and fashion (Arte lang! Hahahaha).
But kidding aside, you can always look good with anything you wear as long as you have your confidence and kick ass attitude with you. 

 photo HPIM5534_zps7feb6f10.jpg

 photo HPIM5545_zps8f406fbf.jpg

 photo HPIM5544_zps4bce046f.jpg

 photo HPIM5555_zpsf5cdc7a3.jpg
Stripes Top with Embroidered Details and Tassel Necklace from Ferocetti Shop, Shorts from Robinsons Department Store, Heels from Primadonna, Bangles from Megatent Bazaar and Rings from Butingtings.
 photo HPIM5570_zps2c4bb4c3.jpg

 photo HPIM5575_zps5ec837d7.jpg

 photo HPIM5540_zps1ba6fd5d.jpg

 photo HPIM5584_zps12e13ce2.jpg

 photo HPIM5587_zps59a82770.jpg
 Today's a busy day. I had a few errands to do, picked up my IVT license from the hospital and checked out the food stall that I'm going to put up so I wore something comfortable. The stripes top is made from cotton so it's very comfy and breezy and I love the embroidered details in the neckline. It's simple but detailed and classy. I matched it with shorts from Robinsons, it's very light. Perfect for busy days like today. I added a bunch of accessories to finish the look. I immediately changed my shoes to flats since I have to run some errands. 

So what do you think about my Stripes in the Sun look?

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment