Friday, March 09, 2012

Pretty In Pink

Black is one of my favorite colors. Not because it's a safe color but it makes you feel like anything you want to be. It can make you feel sexy, elegant, simple and also edgy. In this outfit, my peg is to look simple but edgy. :) I love to wear cute tights/leggings cause it makes you look taller, agree? HAHA. Being a petite girl that I am, promise, I have done anything and everything to grow a few inches (exaggerated :p) but nothing happened so thanks to Mr. Tights and Mrs. Leggings for helping me out. :)   

Photobucket


Photobucket
Don't mind my tamad looking pose and face. HAHA. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
[Top: Thrifted, Leggings: FEROCETTI, Wedges: Jellybean, Accessories: FEROCETTI]


Matching plain top with dyed leggings and stand-out accessories is definitely a good combo! :) 
What do you guys think?

Love Love, Denise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment