Sunday, March 11, 2012

School Girl

While everyone's enjoying the weekend, I am stuck in school. School girl for the last 2 weeks. Oh yeah! Haha. Though I've been in school the whole day, taking all examinations in the world, I've been inspired to blog. Unfortunately I don't have my laptop with me. :( I don't know if it's weird or what that I wrote it on my planner. Maybe I'm just so bored that I used it to blog. :)))) As you can see in the pictures below, I even drew the entire blog site. I guess nothing can stop me from blogging. 

Photobucket
My Cherry Starbucks Planner :)

Photobucket
Sorry for the blurred pictures, it's from my phone :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

As what I have learned in my Ethics and Jurisprudence Class, Resource Management. Use your resources wisely, maximize it! Hahaha.
Maybe I went kinda overboard, what do you think? 

Love Love, Denise <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment